University of North Carolina at Charlotte (3.97 GPA)
Honors B.S. in Biology, with minors in Chemistry and Public Health
B.A. in German Language and Culture
Fulbright-Nehru Scholar in India, 2016-2017 (Public Health)
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Basic & Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) I
Medical Billing and Coding Certificate (in progress)
- Primary editor and writer for the site
- When Anxiety Took Over After a POTS Diagnosis
- Why We Shouldn’t Test Our Physical Limits to Make Others Feel More Comfortable
- How I Survive Summer Isolation When My Illness Causes Heat Intolerance
- Investigating the Role of Tenascin C in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Diet-Induced Obesity Enhances Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma through TenascinC/Toll-Like Receptor 4 Signaling
- Stay tuned!
- Stay tuned for Stigma Fighter’s next anthology book!
Fulbright-Nehru Research Scholar, New-Delhi, India
- Designed and implemented public health and sociology research project that investigated cultural barriers to sexual & reproductive health access for rural women in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Assisted in the creation of a clinic policy manual